Men’s are always passionate about different sports and games. But racing games attract them the most. In spite having risks racing games is a very entertaining and thrilling kind of sport which people of more or less all age can participate in.
It’s go kart racing or Karting; an open-wheeled Motorsport with open, small four-wheeled vehicles called karts. It is commonly perceived as the first stone to the higher ranks of Motorsports. Like any other sport safety is the utmost need when doing go karting.
The range of high quality racing gear comprises- go kart racing boots, go karts racing suits and go kart helmets, gloves etc. but these are the basic gear one should have while going for kart racing.
Types of kart boots available in the market
• Adult kart boots
• Junior kart boots
• Water-proof kart shoes
What should be the basic features of karting boots?
• To guarantee comfort, safety and durability, it’s important to have boots that can maintain the grip and still remaining comfortable and breathable for the driver, who wears it in a high pressure environment. Racing boots are made from high quality leather and rubber to protect the driver’s feet from any potential components of the hot car and the surface of the road.
• The most delicate actions come from your feet. The brakes and throttle are controlled by the pedals so it is necessary to have a useful pair of karting boots for you to get the best possible feel.
• The best go kart racing boots you can buy are the Tech 1-KX. These are the top of the line versions of boot range with advanced features often only found on high end racing boots. It is for this reason that these boots are some of the most popular karting boots on the market today. The Tech 1-KX are made from an ultra-lightweight material for lateral foot supports with honeycomb panels for excellent fit while the Kevlar lace system and ankle strap secure the foot. There is also an ultra-thin F1 style sole which offers superb feel on the pedals and the EVA pads in the heels and insole make for supreme comfort when walking in the paddock. These boots also come in lots of colors to match any scheme to make for an attractive looking boot.
• If the cost is a bit high for your budget, then there are also the KB-5 boots which are still packed with features but will cost you less.
• Boot sizing is essentially the standard shoe size, but it is worth trying on boots in a shop to make sure they fit properly as some brands have slightly different sizing to others.